Associate Public Relations Director
- Manage and oversee a PR team to ensure campaigns are delivered and service level agreements are met.
- Commercially minded and creative in nature, the PR Associate Director is adept at building relationships with key commentators, industry spokespeople and senior journalists.
- They direct and lead PR projects and provide counsel to their clients and board alike.
- As a senior member of the business they deliver new business and grow existing accounts.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably CEO/GM/Director/Senior Manager specialized in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 Year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Technologies Digital Marketing PR Strategist
- Proficient in English both speaking and writing.
Healthcare Insurance, Glasses, Transportation, etc
CommunicationsPublic RelationsEnglishMarketingTechnology Digital
Do you want to use your google account?